The popularity of laser hair removal. on recent years has caused to a huge prosperity in that field. All over the country, in every city, every town, in each neighborhood and street they are growing like weed after the rain. There are thousands of laser clinics all over and around therefore almost impossible for the average person who seeks their services, to pick the right one.
Usually when one has basically two choices when seek a decent laser clinic: ask if any of your friends to recommend of a place he/she used to be treated in, or, the other option is to look for one by searching the net, most likely by Google search engine.
None of those ways are certain or can ensure your right decision.
Let’s say that you asked friends and received recommendation of a “very good” clinic. Well, it helped my friend it will surely going to help me….right? Wrong!! The correct answer is: It might be good for you as well as it might not.
Why is that?
There are many possible reasons for that:
– You and your friend are different by hair color and type, skin color, skin structure, hormonal condition, genetics etc.
– The clinic that your friend went to has been changed – it is another owner/manager but the name or the location are the same.
– The person that treated your friend is not the same that the one who will take care of your hair. In many clinics there are number of employees – nobody can promise you that the same one will see you each and every session. It is also possible that the one who treated your friend is no longer working in that clinic.
– Years go by and technology changes fast. The machines that used to do the work yesterday are not considered “good” anymore today. It is hard to keep the pace and get updated each time something new pops up.
– Laser machines are expensive: when one buys it he wishes to use it for the longest time he can. Sooner or later he stuck with an old inefficient machine and, ultimately, you pay the price and bare the result.
– The person who treated your friend became old. Do you know of those old Medical Doctors who knows the same material from the day of their graduation till the day they retire?! Well, it’s about the same. There are laser technicians who keep the same knowledge during their entire career….they just don’t feel like being “off the screen”…
Other option most people take is to search the internet for a clinic that does laser hair removal. Most of the clinics takes for granted that the average client cannot know the different between laser machines, therefore can be manipulated to do the treatment in their facility. The common scenario is that you type your search words on Google and get results. You look at the first page and go to their website. From any reason you choose to attend to one of the locations popped in your search.
Did you do the right move? Did you really choose a reliable clinic to deal with your hair? You have no way of knowing that….the odds are much against you. There in no way you could know if your decision was right or wrong. Simply by looking at ones website can tell you almost nothing. Websites are like advertise: their intention is to catch you, the customer, so you will transferee your money from your wallet to their pocket. They will show you only a façade – glimmering ladies with lots of hair aside a photo “after the treatment”. Everybody bumped into a line of photos titled: “before” vs. “after”…..haven’t you?
They will all claim they have the perfect solution for you. They will praise their laser machine and tell you it’s the most modern, efficient, best….etc, which was ever built/invented….
Don’t let nice looking photos or slippery words mislead you!