What is the spa treatment program?
Spa treatment program is a natural and non-medical way of eliminating stress. The programs are easy, fun and more importantly, effective. This likewise includes regimen which is not hard to follow. Its principle lies on the belief that health is a combination of a sound mind, healthy body and well-nurtured spirit.
What is a spa procedure for?
Many studies show that the cause of many unavoidable chronic and incurable diseases like cancer is stress. Stress affects the psychological and physical attributes of our body that contribute to many illnesses we experience. The introduction of spa as a healing procedure is a way of integrating healing and relaxation.
How effective are these?
It principally addresses health concerns of men nowadays at preventing diseases. The program assists and improves one’s body to restore, revive and rejuvenate in a natural way. The effectiveness of this program pinpoints mainly on easing and curing of rheumatism and lower back pains.
How long is the session?
Most spa treatments last about one hour to one and a half hour per session.
How frequent do patients need to go to treatments?
The usual arrangement varies from four to five days per week depending on how fast your body adjusts and recuperates.
What are its different treatments?
- Bathing or soaking in hot spring, hot tub mud bath, peat pulp bath sauna and steam bath
- Body wraps
- Nutrition and weight guidance
- Personal training
- Skin exfoliation which includes chemical peels
- Yoga and meditation
What kind of treatment do I need?
There are different types of places to choose from devoted to the overall well-being of the person.
- Ayurveda spa guarantees that all treatments and products are natural and it uses alternative medicine.
- Club spa, primarily for fitness purposes
- Day spa, a variety of professionally spa services for day-use basis
- Dental spa is being facilitated by dentists
- Garden spa outdoor regimen used for bathing and self cleansing
- Medical spa uses comprehensive medical and wellness care under the supervision of licensed health professionals
- Mineral springs spa which uses natural mineral, thermal and seawater
What is the best type?
The best type is the one that provides you with the highest quality of service and the best provider in satisfying your needs. The notion is that when your illness is temporarily or at best, permanently healed and you are stress-free, the program you chose is best for you.
How to distinguish a reputable treatment program outlet?
In the past several years, a growing number of spas have shifted focus. Before their main concern is pampering patients but now they become an overall wellness program. Visiting an outlet ensures that you can be comfortable especially of its cleanliness and safety. It is also worth checking the licenses of the facility, staff’s level of treatment knowledge and training.
Is spa safe?
Since it utilizes natural method of relaxation and healing, spa treatment is absolutely a safe way to get rid of stress.
What are the benefits of attending a spa program?
A study on the methods on longevity, wellness and alternative regimens with the use of nutritional support, herbal and diet therapy has treated several chronic illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, cancers, dengue and even terminal cases.